THE 2019 SYMPOSIUM
October 27 to 29, 2019
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 East Greenway Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
GUEST ROOMS HAVE OPENED UP AT THE WESTIN KIERLAND RESORT
Please contact Lisa Livingstone to make your reservation by October 16, 2019
WESTIN KIERLAND RESORT & SPA:
GUEST ROOM RATES: $255.00 per night, plus taxes.
Please note: if canceling, 7 days prior to arrival is required to avoid being charged one-night room and tax.
The Resort Fee is $15 per room per night and includes:
- Unlimited Resort Wide premium wireless Internet access in guest rooms, public areas, and meeting space
- Local, long distance (domestic) and 1-800 guest room calls
- Access to Agave, The Arizona Spa facilities (guests must be at least 18 years or older)
- Run Concierge, and boot camp, yoga and Wellness Walk classes.
- Expanded individual shuttle service to Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter shopping and dining districts.
- Complimentary s’mores (Friday and Saturday from 6pm – 8pm)
- Complimentary two-hour bike rental per registered guest per day (based on availability)
- Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball court privileges, includes equipment rental.
General Information about the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa: CLICK HERE
Walking distance to Kierland Commons – a great selection of shopping and dining options.
Self-Parking – $14 day
Valet – $10 to $31 day
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is 20 miles/30 minutes to the Westin Kierland
Taxi – $65+ one way (approximate)
ExecuCar- $78+ one way sedan, up to 3 people
ExecuCar reservations – Execucar.com or 800.410.4444
Uber – upwards from $43 one way
SYMPOSIUM REGISTRATION CANCELLATION:
All cancellations are subject to a nonrefundable $75 cancellation fee. To receive a refund, written cancellations must be received at least 30 days before the symposium. Written cancellations received 30 days to 72 hours prior to the event, will be issued a credit voucher to attend a future Symposium. Credit vouchers expire twelve months after their date of issue. Cancellations within 72 hours are nonrefundable, however, substitutions are allowed.